10. To be able to eat a whole candy bar (alone) and drink a soda without any floaties, ie… backwash.
9. To have my 14 year-old daughter answer a question without rolling her eyes in that, “Why is this person my mother?” way.
8. Five pounds of chocolate that won’t add twenty.
7. A shower without a child peeking through the curtain with a “Hi Ya Mom!” just as I put a razor to my ankle.
6. A full time cleaning person – period!
5. For my teenager to announce, “Hey, Mom! I got a full scholarship and a job all in the same day!”
4. A grocery store that doesn’t have candy/gum/toys displayed at the checkout line.
3. To have a family meal without a discussion about bodily secretions.
2. To be able to step on a plane with my toddlers and NOT have someone moan, “Oh no! Why me!”
And #1… Four words: Fisher Price Play Prison