Makes 2 Servings
1) 2 cod fillets (113g each), skin removed.
2) 1 cup (250ml) tomato sauce
4) 1 tablespoon olive oil.
5) 1 1/2 cups (375ml) cooked wild rice.
1) Heat oven to 400°.
2) Season fish on both sides with salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil.
3) In a medium skillet, bring tomato sauce to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer.
4) Place fish in skillet and use a spoon to cover completely with sauce.
5) Transfer to oven and bake 10 minutes, until fish flakes easily.
6) Warm cooked rice in the microwave or a skillet over medium heat with a little olive oil.
7)Serve fish and tomato sauce over rice and sprinkle with thyme.